English | Dutch

Amsterdam Pillow Fight 2015

Celine Cramer

Amsterdam Pillow Fight 2015

Started by Celine Cramer Replies (6)

There is a new "tradition" in Amsterdam. Every year a pillow fight is organized. You just bring a pillow from you home to the town's main square "Dam plein" and then start a pillow fight with complete strangers.

This year we have attended this event together with a group of friends from University of Amsterdam. I can swear I have not seen the rest of my friends through the whole fight! Not because the feathers from the pillows were all over the place, but because it was so crowded!

It is pretty fun pillow fighting with complete strangers. We shall share the experience and hopefully next year there will be a bigger crowd from the university.

I reallyyyyy enjoyed it :-)

• Remco Wieldraaijer

By Remco Wieldraaijer

Cool pictures Celine.

Maybe next year we do it University of Amsterdam versus VU University Amsterdam? :-)

• Celine Cramer

By Celine Cramer

You mean we start our own tradition like that exaggerated Oxford - Cambridge rowing race? But only pillows :-) LOL

• Elise van der Mark

By Elise van der Mark

i am sure your lungs are full of duck feather... you know what? i'd rather fill them with smoke!

• Elise van der Mark

By Elise van der Mark

still funny though

• Paolo

By Paolo

strange entertainment

• Evelien

By Evelien

ik was daar! ikke ikke! Het was echt leuke event. Echt genoten!

Universiteit van Amsterdam (University of Amsterdam)

Universiteit van Amsterdam (University of Amsterdam)

The University of Amsterdam (Dutch: Universiteit van Amsterdam) or the UvA is a public research university located in Amsterdam, The Netherlands.